# Extended BOM
The ECIAauthorized.com web site offers a BOM Import/Export Part Search tool. By default, this tool has a 100-part limit on searches. If you need to perform larger searches, you can request access to the Extended BOM feature. This feature allows approved users to submit searches of up to 1,000 parts at a time when using the BOM Import/Export Part Search tool.
# To Request Extended BOM Access from ECIA
# If You Do Not Have a User Account:
- Register for a new account, and verify your email address.
- Follow the instructions below for users who already have an account.
# If You Have a User Account:
- Sign in to your account. This takes you to the My Account page.
- Select the User Resources tab and click the Take me to the User Resources site link. This opens the User Resources site.
- Under Features You May Request, click the Extended BOM link.
- Fill out and submit the request form.
An administrator will review your request and contact you regarding approval.
# After Extended BOM Access Has Been Approved
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the BOM Import/Export Part Search link.
- Copy and paste your part numbers into the search box, and click the Start button to begin searching authorized distributors.